How to become a earning author in YeahCoach
how it works
Below you will learn how to make money by writing useful articles for YeahCoach.
- Each YeahCoach user can contribute financial credit to the author. Each member has several credits available within the YeachCoach membership. Members either distribute or forfeit these allocated credits to authors in a given month. This will ensure that the credits are actually given out to authors and that the authors are making money.
- We will translate the best user articles by YeahCoach members into several languages, provide audio and let them earn money worldwide. We will select articles with high popularity, the most comments, credits or high ratings.
- Activate your YeahCoach membership and earn as an author!
WHICH FORMATS TO PREPARE
WHAT CONTENT WE ARE INTERESTED IN
- Educational contributions on the topic of money, relationships, health, soul and thinking
- About nature
- About animals
- Positive news
- Funny and entertaining articles
- Images (you take a picture or insert a photo of a picture so that others can comment on it and possibly buy it. Everyone should see a picture every day, because it elevates the spirit)
WHAT WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN
- Fake news
HOW TO WRITE A QUALITY ARTICLE
- First, determine the purpose of the article. What emotions or reactions do you want to evoke the reader. What action should they take then?
- Rewrite! Quality articles are not written, but mainly rewritten. If you write something, let it sit for 3 days and then rewrite it again. If you do it 10 times, it will become a TOP post. The author of the bestseller "Chicken Soup for the Soul" rewrote the book a total of 39 times and broke world records - a total of 122 million books were sold. No other book has done that.
- Above in the photo you can see the football field of the famous comic book artist Petr Kopl (brother of the founder of YeahCoach Robert Kopl). According to this football field, this draftsman advises how to lead the reader from one side of the field of emotions to the other side of the field to enjoy it. All good films are made by teachers, coaches, writers, moderators and motivational speakers. Stick with it! This applies not only to stories, but also to educational contributions, ordinary contributions. If you teach the reader to activate emotions, you will be one of the best authors. The sides of the playing field must be constantly changing. Right, left, etc. When you paint this course and take it to a movie and start painting the curve the filmmaker is leading you to, you'll find that it starts slowly and then increases in intensity - left, right, left and right, over and over.
Register, prepare articles and we will let you know as soon as we start.
TOGETHER STRONGER FOREVER
Thank the author with credit
Create your future